Thursday, September 18, 2008

Touch of Infinity


Touch of Infinity

The sound of the wind sweeping through the leaves
Makes me dream of things seemingly impossible to achieve.
One seeks time to just be – breath, just breath deeply.
And let the thoughts flow and fall into place easily.

The chances that one takes, when has no quiet time at all,
To just think things through, be still, watch the early dawn.
Little quiet moments, one might take them for granted.
Until you have none, and one feels anguished, tormented.

The quietness and stillness bring serenity and inner joy.
One remembers to hear its own heart beat and voice.
It is no small feat, but simple and pleasing to discover.
Finding out how freeing it is to yourself uncover!....

Bring me the sounds of the wind, playing with the leaves,
And of the blue jays and cardinals on top of the trees.
They bring me back to my senses, to my identity,
Closer to who I am, created with a touch of infinity.

Karla B

No comments: